In Home Dog Training Lessons
Our private training packages are for dog owners that enjoy the convenience of having your dogs training done at your home. In home lessons are for people that have the time to dedicate towards practicing what we train your dog to do. Being inconsistent will not teach your dog to respond properly to the training. For dog owners that do not have the time do dedicate to the learning phase of the training our Bootcamp training might be a better option.
The In Home Lessons starts off with a consultation done at your home so we can discuss the training process, see what your goals are with your dog, to go over all parts of the training, answer and ask all questions to establish a game plan so everyone is on the same page, and to teach you why your dog does the things that they do and how they learn to respond to what it is that we are looking for.
Call, Email, Chat or Text Now to set up a consultation or to ask any questions that you have!
Examples of dog training and behavior topics that we can help you with:
- Basic Manners (Eliminate or reduce: Jumping, Excessive Barking, Play Biting, Digging, Hyperactivity, Chewing on things or stealing things they should not have, Counter surfing, Begging, Whining or barking when crated, and much more)
- Beginner to Advanced Obedience (Focus, Sit, Lay Down, Stay, Come, Heel (no pulling on walks), Place (go to dog bed and stay)
- Advanced off leash obedience training
- Jumping up to greet
- Housebreaking ( no more accidents inside)
- Puppy and adolescent mouthing and nipping
- Excessive and or inappropriate barking
- Pulling on the leash
- Agility & Tricks
- Swimming / Dock Diving
- Destructive chewing
- Child/dog relations
- Separation issues
- Fear based behaviors
- Aggressive behaviors
Quick Contact for Questions or to set up Consultation